Latest Ticket Status: Ticket Completed
Last Status Update: December 3, 2018 at 7:22 am
Date Submitted: November 13, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Service Topic: online application updates
Service Request Description:
I submitted a previous ticket for updates to the Mellon Career Enhancement Fellowship application, and most of the edits were made but some were not made. One in particular was the deadline was not updated. I will number all the required edits to be made to the application.
1) The deadline needs to be updated to May 3, 2019 at 11:59 pm MST.
The edits made to the application threw off the alignment of the application pages with the numbered sections 6, 7, and 8.
2) The references are under section #6 Personal Statement and should be moved to section #7 References.
In the previous ticket, I requested the Personal Statement section on the first page be moved to section #6 Personal Statement, and it was moved to section #8 Application Checklist. There are multiple edits to this section. Please read them carefully.
3) Please move the Personal Statement information back to the first page of the application.
4) Under the Personal Statement section (#6) include the upload box and the following direction: Please attach your personal statement and any relevant supporting documents.
5) Move the Personal Statement section after the References section.
6) The Permission Signatures section was removed and needs to be re-added to the application. The language for this section is below –
Applicant’s Commitment to Teach at a Tribal College/University
The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation supports the American Indian College Fund’s goal to increase and enrich intellectual capacity at tribal colleges. Therefore the Fund requests your signature of commitment to teach at a TCU for a minimum of two years following the completion of your doctorate.
If selected as a recipient of the Mellon Faculty Enhancement Fellowship, by signing this document I hereby commit myself to continue serving as a tribal college faculty member for a minimum of two years after completion of my doctoral degree.
Applicant’s Permission for the American Indian College Fund to access National Student Clearinghouse Data
By signing below, I give the American Indian College Fund permission to access my student enrollment and degree attainment information through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) Database. The types of information accessed in NSC pertains to the semesters/years you were enrolled, the types of degrees earned, the institutions awarding degrees and years degrees were attained.
7) Section #8 Application Checklist needs to be removed as there is no need for it.
I’d be happy to chat over these requested edits. Please email me directly, email@example.com, if you need to schedule a conference call regarding the requested edits. Also, email me directly when the edits have been made and I can review the application before making the fields required. In the previous ticket, the email notification was only send to David Sanders and I had no clue that the edits were made.